What's new

Fog lights for 7th gen 2.4 accord

Neilrobbowigan

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 exec
Hi all,just need a bit of advice,both of my front fog lights are cracked,where is the best value to get replacements and are they easy to remove?

I found after market ones on eBay for my 8th gen so you should find ones for the 7th gen.
As for replacement I'm sure you need to take your bumper off

Like the guys have said. Ebay is a good start. You can get single units for sale on there.

Thanks guys,I did come to the conclusion that I would have to remove the bumper and have seen a few options on e-bay but I was hoping that there may have been a definitive conclusion as to where I should buy these things as I have found some on e-bay and didn't think they were particularly cheap.i will bite the bullet ang get some.

Which 7th gen are you? What year? saloon or estate? Petrol diesel?. It can make a difference.

But yes ebay is the place to go. I'm sure I bought mine from a seller called " wingmirrorwoman " or something like that but i don't think there trading anymore.

Make sure you order the right one to save yourself any grief.

Paul

Which 7th gen are you? What year? saloon or estate? Petrol diesel?. It can make a difference.

But yes ebay is the place to go. I'm sure I bought mine from a seller called " wingmirrorwoman " or something like that but i don't think there trading anymore.

Make sure you order the right one to save yourself any grief.

Paul

Hi Paul,it's an 05 per facelift saloon 2.4.i will have a good look on eBay again but thanks for the info.