What's new

Fog lights for cl7 se spec ?

Busman1

Members
Reaction score
Car
In between accords
Can anyone help ? , I have a accord cl7 se spec 2005 pre-facelift with out front fog lights and was wanting to buy a kit I seen on eBay yellow fog light kit , but can anyone tell me if there is wiring already pre installed behind the blank covers or not and is the wiring to the dash for a button , ( my dash doesn't have a fog light button ) , does anybody no !
838f6405b10dac7e23852acef9b840dc.jpg
a1be580d2f1eb8578d0f36d93d17493b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if there isn't a switch then thee won't be wiring, these fog-light kits usually come with wiring for that reason

Ye the kit does come with wiring and dash switch I was just wondering if there was stock wiring in place ? Is it a big job to wire in the new kit ? I'm no good with wiring [emoji31]

You'll have to fit the switch somewhere, run a wire from the switch to a 12V feed (preferably with an inline fuse) and then run the wires from the switch to the fog lights. I'm perfectly ok with electrics but it's not the sort of thing I'd want to do on a modern car, too much trim to faff about with on modern cars.

Cheers mate I might give it a miss or put it in an auto electrician [emoji106]

Would I be able to buy the kit and simply fit the yellow fog lights? Or would the electrical connections be different for the OE wiring compared to the wiring supplied with the kit?

My car is a sport with fogs already fitted.

I've bought such a foglight kit for my old ep2 civic. All wiring had plugs on them and they just clicked in place in the fusebox. Even the foglight button was the same size as the other switches so popped in place on the original spot (right from steering wheel, on top of coin drawer) literally plug and play!

stu08 said:
Would I be able to buy the kit and simply fit the yellow fog lights? Or would the electrical connections be different for the OE wiring compared to the wiring supplied with the kit?

My car is a sport with fogs already fitted.
If you have stock fogs, just replace the fog lamps.

Don't have any fogs mate spice been asking around it looks like there isn't any wiring either so will have to wait and see what happens and get a price for fitting