What's new

Front fog lights

SirMacca

Members
Reaction score
Car
`99 Accord Type R
Just a quick question. Does anyone know of any other front fog lights from other cars that would fit the ATR struggling to find a set for mine and even when I do they are extortionate prices.
Anything like another Honda maybe with a bit of modification or fibreglassing to fit maybe. Something very similar or same sized?

Cheers

Anything will fit with some modification. Little round ones would but you'd have to fabricate a surround to hold them in place.

They're really rare to find but it's worth keepin an eye out, they do pop up every now and again.

Have a look on ebay dude. there's always cheap copies on there.

Just a quick question. Does anyone know of any other front fog lights from other cars that would fit the ATR struggling to find a set for mine and even when I do they are extortionate prices.
Anything like another Honda maybe with a bit of modification or fibreglassing to fit maybe. Something very similar or same sized?

Cheers
epay item 261146803025

No cracks but it does have slight marking on the glass. it is from small stones I ***ume and I do mean slight.
If you are not happy with it, just send it back and I will refund the money. Cannot say fairer than that.

Tony

That's fine mate its never going to be perfect
Pm me with paypal or bank transfer details

Cheers

For future reference, some of the Sport & SE Exec (i think) models also came with fog lights, so these will fit as they are same part number as the ATR headlights.

As they are glass, they are prone to cracking if hit by stones, hence they are becoming a rare find these days.

When you have a complete set, my advice would be to take them off the car, clean them up and then coat them with Laminex (or similar), either clear of light smoke, which will help protect them against stones etc in the future.

Here's mine with a smoke film being applied...

Foglight06.JPG

Ah cheers for the advîce mate. I'm going to have them with a yellow tint :)

So that's the o/s from tonyb and the n/s from eBay for a total of £60 delivered :)

Guys if you know if anyone that is after a set of fog lights ive been in touch with someone breaking an atr with fogs on. He ***ures me that they are in good condition no cracks or anything on the lenses. No switch though as ive taken that and the intake and strut brace :)

I am in no way advertising for me or on behalf of anyone else im just letting you guys know. If you want his details then private message me and i will give you his phone number to contact him. Just trying to help out fellow accorders