What's new

front fog lights

JAPIMPORT

Members
Reaction score
Car
2002 ACCORD SE
Hi :) my car does not have front fog lights,and ive found a set off another honda accord,would the wiring for the fog lights be already be there in mine,or do i need all the wiring and switch from donor car.cheers :)

This old chestnut. Well the easy way would be to make your own relay system with a switch but OFC it won't be OEM...

I made a thread about upgrading my 'S' (even more spartan than yours!) and concerntrating on some front fogs. From what I can tell it's not certain if anyone knows if the wiring is present on these. Since i'm selling mine shortly I never looked into it further. Still, it should give you some insight and ideas on what to do if you want to take it further. Keep us posted if you do try and fit some though!

hi chris :) ill have a look properly and see can i see any connectors behind bumper,ive fitted after market fog lights before with its own relay and switch etc,its just itll be handier if its plug and play job

Hi just an update for anyone interested, ive picked up the lights today :) ,there is no wires in my car so im going to do a diy on it ,ive to pick up a relay and a inline fuse,a switch and wires and a crimping set and ill install them,maybe i could take some pictures of me doing the job,so it can help anyone else thinking of doing the same as me in the future,and im also picking up a rear spoiler the weekend :) cheers

hi just an update on my foglights,i ended up buying a fog light wiring kit from halfords hasd everything you need and switch aswell and its finished now

in the 3rd picture i pulled out the wires so you could see them,thats not the way it was left its tidyed up now you can see the relay and fuse inthe pic

in the second picture is the wires from the switch,black is ground,blue wire with the black connector is the acc wire and is connected to the rear fog light for power and the other blue wire goes straight to the relay as you can see in the 3rd pic,my fog lights work when sidelights is on,i can switch it on and off when i choose

the orange wire in the 3rd picture is the power to the fog lights from the relay

i just grounded the black wire from fog light to the body and its all good :)