What's new

front fogs

Hello,is it your car petrol?

Yeah, the diesel has a different for light fitment to allow for air flow to the intercooler. Also, do you have any type of useable space in the cabin to mount a switch? ***uming you do, you'd simply need to retro fit fogs from the equivalent car, maybe you can get some from a breakers yard, a car that's had a rear smash, then wire them up accordingly. Although you'll want to consider what bit of circuitry you tap the 12v feed from and make sure it's going through the appropriate fuse. Maybe look in the handbook. That might tell you which fuse the fog lights would be on if they were there and then tap the 12volt from whatever else in on that fuse.

Hi
the car is petrol
didn't know there was a difference with the diesel so that's good
some breakers are asking silly money for a front bumper so was hoping to add to current one
Glenn

Can't you find them on ebay? In my earlier civic ep, i retrofitted foglights as well, and bought them as a set from ebay. Wireloom, switch,... Everything was included for a plug and play installation.

And you don't need a bumper at all for adding fogs. You have now 2 blanc caps mounted in your front bumper. You just need to find/buy 2 colorcoded ones with the foglight hole in it ;)

Just ordered housings from Honda
Now to decide if I stock with tradtional fog lights or go led bulb and DRL relay
Would I ever actually use fogs....... Heading towards DRL bulbs if I'm honest

Glenn

i have 2006 ex accord diesel. One driver side fog lamp sense is cracked due to stone hit. it was a non honda fog lamp so ***uming glass was of cheap grade. I am thinking to replace it with original Honda fog.

Trouble is i don't know how to DIY on this. Do i have to remove full bumper to access the rear of fog? Or remove the fog housing from front if any exist in this model. Or i have to go from underneath of car?

Please advise.... Thanks