What's new

Full service and new plates

JK801

Members
Reaction score
Car
'06 Accord Tourer
Hi guys,

Not been on for a while. Thought I'd give you a little update on my car. After having the rear 5 windows tinted, I thought I'd get down to some servicing as my car was approaching 75k.

The 75k service is a big one and didn't really want to skimp on anything. Spoke to my mate at Horizon Honda in Christchurch and he agreed to go to town on it! In all I've had New Oil (0w-30 naturally!), New Oil filter, New Fuel filter, replaced air filter with Pipercross panel filter (Thanks Fahad), New Gearbox oil, New Brake fluid, New Cabin filter, new coolant, New number plates (with my private reg (pic of plate and frame below)) and had a brake cleanup. All genuine Honda parts (I wouldn't risk anything else), with the only exception being the Pipercross panel filter.

On a serious note, this was the first service I have undertaken since owning the car and I can't believe how much of a transformation it has made. Was slightly dubious of the last service even though it was done by Fish Brothers Honda Swindon so I'm now safe in the knowledge that everything is up to date.

another happy Honda :D
let us know you get on with the filter...

Nice one JK and the number plate