What's new

Good Discs with ferodo ds2500

Hamid92

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Type S
Sorry about asking a similar question again but I am going to purchase today so would like some advice asap please!

I have opted for ferodo DS2500 pads after hearing nothing but good things about them but I am unsure about which discs I should buy? Any recommendations? And also drilled? Slotted? Grooved? Plain? Thanks :)

Hamid mate have you had a quote from HH for OEM ones yet with our discount

Sorry about asking a similar question again but I am going to purchase today so would like some advice asap please!

I have opted for ferodo DS2500 pads after hearing nothing but good things about them but I am unsure about which discs I should buy? Any recommendations? And also drilled? Slotted? Grooved? Plain? Thanks :)
You should probably say what it is you intend to do with the vehicle after upgrading the brakes, e.g. track days, regular road use, racing chavs around Tesco car parks after midnight, etc, etc.

As Jon said mate because if its just normal driving stile then i would always go for genuine brake parts.Iv tried EBC uprated brakes in the past and not rated them at all.
You will have 100% trouble free with stock brakes IMO

As Jon said mate because if its just normal driving stile then i would always go for genuine brake parts.Iv tried EBC uprated brakes in the past and not rated them at all.
You will have 100% trouble free with stock brakes IMO
It will be for hard/fast road use really! Brett any chance on getting a code? Maybe put the ferodo pads on stock honda discs if they are well priced!

I didn't know Feordo makes DS2500 pads for our car , I've checked their online website and found only Ferodo Premier.
http://www.fmecat.eu/selProd1.asp?prdgrp=2&langID=1
So where did you find DS2500 ?

I didn't know Feordo makes DS2500 pads for our car , I've checked their online website and found only Ferodo Premier.
http://www.fmecat.eu/selProd1.asp?prdgrp=2&langID=1
So where did you find DS2500 ?
Call vtec direct and ask for Andy! Say Hamid called you from the forum he will sort you out :)

I'm outside of UK, but if you can give more info , part number or so ... that will be great.
Maybe you can ask him why they are not advertised on their website, too.

I'm outside of UK, but if you can give more info , part number or so ... that will be great.
Maybe you can ask him why they are not advertised on their website, too.
I will call him later and find out. If you can wait till next week I will have them so can give you feedback and also give you part numbers etc

Yes sure no rush, I've just changed the pads 2 weeks ago, so please tell us your feedback.

I've got DS2500 pads on my ATR and have some on order for the scoob.

As far as disks I'll highly recommend Bremtech. Amazing braking combination, and a combination that's favoured on the ATR forum too.

Edit- should have added that I have grooved Bremtech disks.

Any more info on this ? part number for the cl9 ds2500 pads ?

Genuine OEM discs every time

The question from Dan101 was related to DS2500 pads for CL9 which I'm interested in too.
Hamid said he put this pads on his car but he didn't give us un update.
We still don't find this pads advertised on the Ferrodo Web page for CL9.

Hi everyone sorry about the late reply! I have had them fitted for a while now and just waiting till I hit 1000 miles with them (80 to go) and I will be doing a full write up! Just a quick sneak peak, they are absolutely....................

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth every single penny and more! Full write up to follow soon :)!

That's great I'm looking forward for your review.

Are you using stock discs or others .
Do you have the part numbers for the DS2500 ?

I am using grooved bremtech discs as recommended by Andy at Vtec direct! The pads are slightly modified ones originally from a lancia I think but if you call Vtec direct talk to Andy and tell him you wants the same as Hamid he will sort it out! Very very good fit!