What's new

Grille painting

I sprayed my own grille. pretty good colour match!

Brought the spray cans (paint, laquer) from a paint mixer on ebay. much better than the stuff from halfords. But make sure you put 2 coats of Etch primer on the chrome before putting on the primer, as normal primer does not stick well on chrome.

wet and dry sandpaper- halfords
etch primer- can get from halfords (not there own stuff)
primer- halfords
paint, laquer- ebay paint shop

Brought the spray cans (paint, laquer) from a paint mixer on ebay. much better than the stuff from halfords. But make sure you put 2 coats of Etch primer on the chrome before putting on the primer, as normal primer does not stick well on chrome.

primer- halfords

Cheers mate gonna do the grille this weekend is the paint you used this>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300469194238?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

primer- halfords

Dude any chance of sticking up a pic or two of your painted grille? I'd like to do the same modification to mine.

Thanks.