What's new

Guide to FRONT ARB bush replacement?

Wilderman

Members
Reaction score
Car
Gen7 Vtec sport
I found what i thought was the right guide in the DIY section but it appears its for the rear anti roll bar D bushes. Also the pictures in the guide dont come up. Is there any info about doing the front ones? Ive had a look under the car and it looks straight forward apart from getting to the one of the bolts on the D bush clamp.

I think the subframe has to be lowered slightly to gain access to the rear bolt on the bracket, not 100% though. You loosen the bolts holding it but don't remove totally, that'll drop it enough. Not sure if removing the easier bolt on the bracket first then turning the bracket might give clearance to the rear bolt not needing to drop the frame.

Let us know if you do it.

Sounds a bit more involved then I thought and the fact that you have to get right under the car means im going to wimp out on this one :blush: Im getting some new tyres fitted saturday so ill see if they can do them whilst its on the ramp. If they do it then ill ask them how and let you know.

Mine have already been replaced but due new droplinks soon so will try and do a diy on the bush at the same time.