What's new

Hate neighbours

Tomce

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord i-CTDi
This morning somebody damage my rear bumper coner.Any ideas,how to fix this?Or just need respray all bumper.I want for now fix temporary,that paint not start peel of more.

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

Regards
Tomas

Tomas look at any parked cars on your road with damage to there car.The paint from your car might still be on there's.
As for a repair it's looks a bumper off and respray mate

Tomas look at any parked cars on your road with damage to there car.The paint from your car might still be on there's.
As for a repair it's looks a bumper off and respray mate
I looked in the morning,but near my car place was empty,so I walk all around,but still can't found.Maybe person gone to work,I don't know.I try look his evening.

That will need repainting to make that right. Hate it when things like this happen

if repainting costs are quite high where you live then give HH a ring, get a brand new bumper would be cheaper? they come painted, I paid £250 for a new one about 2 years ago...

if repainting costs are quite high where you live then give HH a ring, get a brand new bumper would be cheaper? they come painted, I paid £250 for a new one about 2 years ago...
I was today in car paint shop.they ask me for 140£ pounds.Probably I must wait my holiday and do in my country.Thanks for help

I found neigbour car, zafira.And his damage with door midle moulding.All way moulding had scrach.What you think guys?I don't know about car driver.just know,what his live in the same house. :(

It was black man.I spoke with him and he said that if his done this,put some notice.But I know,that his done.:-(Just idiot his are and thats it.Latter try put some sticker till bumpers comes for respray.