What's new

Haynes manual

trailblazzer

Members
Reaction score
Car
06 Accord CDTI Sport
Hi all, I've been poking about the interweb looking for a haynes manual for my new accord cdti, I've found one on ebay that appears to new for the american market, my question is, does anybody know if that would cover our accords here in Ireland and the UK?

It does but not the diesel engine. Everything else mechanical on the car it covers. It would need to be an Acura TSX guide and not the US Accord as it is a different car to the Euro Accord. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-TSX-Service-Repair-Workshop-Manual-2003-2008-/380425252032?hash=item58931cacc0&item=380425252032&pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&vxp=mtr

Haynes didn't do a workshop manual for the Accord unfortunately.

Besides pretty much everything you need to know is on this very forum including many guides for servicing etc in the DIY section.

I asked Haynes about this but they didn't consider the Accord to be popular enough to warrant spending the time on making a manual. But Neil's right, most things you might want to do (and plenty you'd never even thought of) are on here somewhere.

They told me honda wouldn't release the information needed, but that was a few years ago now...

Who needs Haynes anyway :p

They told me honda wouldn't release the information needed, but that was a few years ago now...

Who needs Haynes anyway :p

I was under the impression that they bought said car and stripped it and reassembled it while taking photo's.

So was I originally but I guess they still need certain information from manufacturers.

if you need a manual that covers the i-ctdi engine then track down a copy of the haynes manual for the honda crv the diesel engine is covered in that manual.