What's new

Hds egr and dpf data

Alexh22

Reaction score
Car
Honda accord 2.2
I appreciate I might just be aiming this @F6HAD... I've read pages and pages of brilliant posts on here over the years. It's such a shame Facebook seems hell bent on destroying brilliant resources such as this site.

I've got my hds clone, and feeling rather chuffed about getting it working on a first effort, I thought I'd have an explore.

I grabbed some data on dpf and egr.

I ***ume the dpf has been gutted and software fooled via the data below

Egr with a target of zero percent, is that shut closed? I'm just wondering if it will throw a wobbler with the egr plate ive dropped in situ....

There were some old codes from abs errors and srs. All now cleared and will recheck if they come back.

No codes on the diesel side of things, but they could well have deleted the error code table.

Hvac test seemed to imply all was well, so. I'm hoping the lack of air con is just low pressure

Seems a good bit of kit, I just need a few hours to find my way around!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220301_185225_copy_416x312.jpg
    IMG_20220301_185225_copy_416x312.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220301_185340_copy_416x312.jpg
    IMG_20220301_185340_copy_416x312.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 6
Most of the car forums I used to use are now on Facebook groups, the traffic has dropped off massively on them and it's free hosting.
The facilities on forums such as this to search for issues/guides etc are far better, and eventually the great knowledge gets lost.

I can’t actually see the images you’ve added due to the poor quality. Try disconnecting one or two of your dpf sensors and see if it triggers an error, you’ll get an idea of whether a simple dtc table has been removed. If it’s running good with the plate in otherwise then just leave it in I would say.

regarding your point around Facebook, yes a lot of traffic has moved there but we set TypeAccord up as a knowledge resource a decade ago rather than a chit chat forum. The vast majority of issues have already been captured over the years so many people tend to visit, find the answer to their problem and move on without adding any new content.. it’s serving it’s purpose in that regard.

we also have some loyal and regular posters who kindly keep checking in to support members that need help and I’m very grateful for their continued support.

Thanks,

It's a fabulous resource and I've learnt a heap from reading old posts. I hope it can it be self sufficient and not get lost like so many others.