What's new

Headlamp Question

TonyK7ng87

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda
Hi guys, just a quick question for anyone who know about 6th gens.

When you flash your lights, i.e to let someone out of a junction, what lights actruly flash??

When i flash my lights to let someone out, Both my dipped beam and main beam illuminate, is this normal??

when I have the headlights on at night only the main beam will flash and dip beam with stay normal.

Any advice would be great ;)

so there must be an issue somewhere then. Ill have to have a gander tomorrow then :(

I don't see that to be a problem, I think it lights up all the lights when they are off

I suppose if you pull the main-beam it might make sense for it to illuminate headlights and beam.

Logically, if you need main beam then headlight beam would be needed or at least 'useful' to have too.

i dont know why mines doing it and other dont lol

i also had a blown bulb in passenger side flash beam today so changed that, then my drivers side flash beam just blew...Strange and getting on my ***s now :(

I can't imagine how a fault could lead to all headlamps coming on when you 'flash', but all the lamps work normally otherwise.

as i said it blew the passenger flash beam, so i replaced it. tested it then blew the drivers...very strange.

Sorry john, but if the car only flashed with both inners when i first brought it and now flashes with both inners and outers and keeps blowing inner bulbs then means theres clearly a fault mate.

Tony thats normal.. Both my dipped and beam flash when lights are off so dont worry dude

Really....thats nuts Sim...as only my flash beam flashed before...now all 4 bulbs flash....haha..so i probs had a fault thats now fixed its self lol

Probs mate lol i checked earlier when it was fresh in my mind lol but both dipped and main flash when lights arent on ;) so you dont have to worry sir