What's new

Honda selling part off

impne

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer type s
I've just bought a few bits for new car.

Thought I'd share a bit of info incase people weren't aware.

Front bumper sport version and grill normally £1700 sell off price Holdcroft have given me £178 for bumper and £339 for grill so massive saving

Remember these are painted

Allsorts been sold of for accord I'm told, not sure if reason is because accord to be stopped being sold over here??

Hi Lee,

Thats a good deal, wish they would publicise it more in their section on here.

I got a sports grille off them for £190 a few months ago, that was advertised on the 'other' Accord forum.

Maybe its the pre-facelift parts they are reducing the stocks on?

Latest I hear is the Accord will be selling in the uk until 2015, so it'll be a while until we hear if we're getting a 9th gen.

Guess the Civic tourer and CRV fill a lot of the Accords customer base now, and Swindon produced so cheaper.

Regards

Rich

I had no idea myself, was just expecting to pay full whack with a grovel for a good Holdcroft deal.

Now do I buy something else or save the cash :)

Do the standard foglights fit, or do you need different ones?

Well my gen7 used same lights and have been told it's the same with this kit, only time will tell.

It was that cheap that even it they don't I've saved a bundle anyway but I'm sure they will fit

The fitting instructions are on the other site in pdf format. In the Wiki section FYI.

What site is that?

The other Accord owners website. Cant advertise them too much can I. Google will show you I'm sure.

Found that for first time last night.

Cheers

How hard can it be as a chap on bbc2 says