What's new

Hope this is the right place to post a question, if not admin can you point me to the right place please?

Scottydog

Reaction score
Car
Accord mk7 2.4
2007 facelift 2.4 cl9 intermittent alarm annoying issue I want to solve, has anyone else come across this? I always unlock car using key fob it disarm alarm and unlocks no issue I then start car and the red alarm indicator on the dash lights up for a couple of seconds then goes out. It makes no difference to the running or driving, it is one of those things that is not right and while we are in lockdown is something I now have time to address, anyone got any ideas how I can sort this out please? Also anyone know where I can get a UK accord manual (Haynes don't do them grrrr)

See my signature for the workshop manual.

Err...the issue is the alarm LED lighting for a few seconds then going out and this happens intermittantly? Somebody may have a solution or understand what's going on but honestly if it bothers you that much tape over it rather than see it as the perpetual threat or reminder that something might be amiss.

Antdad thanks for the manual link. Brought one and have to say it is very thorough covering most thi

I have this too 06 2.4 I had problem with alarm going off for no reason and found the alarm was faulty had to take alarm out since then the red light comes on for a few seconds after start up just got used to it

Thanks tanna, it is not causing problems at the moment but while I'm in lockdown thought I would use the time to sort out the small things that niggle me, just had dash out replacing all of the bulbs you just do not have enough time to sort when the world is normal will give you a shout if I need a replacement siren.