What's new

How low would you go?

Dalerobert

Members
Reaction score
Car
1.8 vtec sport
Im looking into lowering the accord its an se model soon to have 16" alloys on once theyve been powder coat, but how low would you say before you start to lose the fun and handling out of the accord??

40/60mm i would say is ideal... Better handling.. Less roll so more fun mate.. Am going to be doing all my bushes etc upgraded to help even more..

20-30mm imo especiappy when on 16's. Any lower and it will start to lose its practicality.

30mm is plenty on mine and i cant get my foot between arch and tyre. Its all down to preference though. I couldnt go any lower due to where i work.

20mm - 3mm0 is more than enough, especially if fitting 16" or above i'd say. Anything more and it will be a big compromise in ride and handeling can suffer alot too (basically what frenchy said in a nutshell).

Accord636 said:
Been looking at some apex springs are they any good???
Apex are meant to be pretty good i'm told. Might be worth looking at reviews online from them to gage what kind of ride you are likely to get. Apex not to be confused with APEXi ofcourse.

Yeah there defo apex fella lol was just wondering what everyone else was riding on and any recomendations

put 18´s and lower it by 75mm (like i did) I had to find wheels with really high ET number and low width to not scratch tyre. got 18 with ET 55 i think (225 in front and 265 in back)

koni are good too... or eibach

38649414002_large.jpg