What's new

How many miles you have left in your tank?

triax

Members
Reaction score
Car
type S 2.4
Hi,

Is there anyway you can check how many miles you can go with the amount of fuel in your tank? Some cars do have them, Do you know if honda accord has this facilities?

Thanks

The Accord sadly doesn't have any onboard computer which is odd really given the sector it is in and the competition it's aimed at.

No such luxury as range, miles to empty, external temp I am afraid.

Si

That facelift does have the trip computer.
But to get a true cauculation Your better working it out.

Mine has a trip but it is hopelessly inaccurate! It suggests I should get 700 miles to a tank until there's about 100 left - the fuel light usually comes on after around 500 miles.

the reserve is 10 litres so you've more than 2 gallons left when the light comes on. The most i've ever risked is 45 miles with the light on :eek:

Got to love the K24 lol

I always fill up when the light comes on. I average about 380 miles to the tank between refueling. Its mainly due to brisk driving and a 50 mile daily commute to work on a A road with no less than a dozen roundabouts. However if I travel long distance on about half the tank then commute with the remainder, I will then crack 400 miles. The best I have managed before the warning light came on was 441 miles. I must have been driving Miss Daisy lol