What's new

How many Type S tourers

adam123

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Type s
Hi guys I've been on this forum for a while now and although I'm aware the type s 7th gen is rare how many Type S tourers do we have on here I hardly see any posts and I don't think I've come across a picture of one yet

I love my 53plate cm1 k20 tourer that much that in the future I'm considering buying the newest 7th gen typeS k24 tourer I can.

I've never seen any later ones for sale. So I believe they must be quite rare.

Mines a 53 plate, I've seen an 04 but no newer than that. I love the car and hopefully when I get the remap done it will keep me entertained

04 Type S Tourer here, I have had it about 4 years. Never seen another on the road apart from at a TA meet. I see saloons occasionally but I guess the Tourer was more popular in the Exec trim.

Nope never seen another on road would be interesting to know how many where actually made/sold in the uk

the chances of me finding a facelift typeS tourer seem slim, they sold them untiil 2008 but ive never seen a facelift typeS tourer in the UK.

I did have the only one in Ireland at one point. But it's since been covered to a K20 :(

In my country, I've only seen only one exactly the same as mine - blue colour pre-facelift. Lots of tourer execs and saloon Type S.
I also guess the execs were more attractive with the satnav, seats, etc.

dynacord said:
In my country, I've only seen only one exactly the same as mine - blue colour pre-facelift. Lots of tourer execs and saloon Type S.
I also guess the execs were more attractive with the satnav, seats, etc.
My car has seats, i thought they were standard ;)

I have one on a 53 plate. :)

Will be for sale in a month or so, upgraded to an ls400 :))

Subtly gauging interest there!

Haha I love mine. I'd say I'll just keep it till it dies but that could be an awfully long time!

2 years of happy driving with my 03 tourer type S ;) nearly 180k miles on the clock still drives ok ;)

Still love my 53 plate type s tourer I'm Arctic Blue Pearl. Just coming up to 132K, service and MOT next week. Will have owned it 9yrs come Sept.

I have a 2004 silver k24 type s tourer. Just over 190k miles and still going strong.