How much for this?

AlanS

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.4 EX Tourer ADAS
Hi guys after some search on Autotrader i've finally set my heart on this
Accord

will be going down on Saturday to check it out.
car have FHondaSH bar the recent one, all manauls etc 2 keys.
comes with new MOT + reamining tax which sounds lovely.

now my question is how much should i or aim to pay for it with a part exchange?
obiviously i dont want to pay too much for it, so just want a rough figure.

thanks

Hi guys after some search on Autotrader i've finally set my heart on this
Accord

will be going down on Saturday to check it out.
car have FHondaSH bar the recent one, all manauls etc 2 keys.
comes with new MOT + reamining tax which sounds lovely.

now my question is how much should i or aim to pay for it with a part exchange?
obiviously i dont want to pay too much for it, so just want a rough figure.

thanks
It looks a lovely car.What car are you going to part ex as this will determine the price.
I would say is you went in with 7k and no part ex the dealer would bite your hand off for the deal.
Also i think that this car might be in the £400 tax bracket something to bear in mind.

Hi Brett
trading in my wife's 53 plate Avensis Tourer T3X 110k miles.

yes do aware its £445 a year, but thats why these car are cheap in the first place for what it is.
i think you get quite alot of car for the money?

The car looks lovely mate. I recently bought a 2.4 Auto tourer and absolutely love it. As you stated 'so much car for the money'.

Get it bought! As for a value I'm not sure as I was looking at older ones when I was searching. Good luck with it!

hi have got the ex myself (ex demo) just couple of things to be mindful of...make sure the sat nav works fully! theyre a ***** to fix i.e £! and parts are expensive so ensure that the double sided disk is scratch free and it boots up as it should i.e it should turn on everytime you start her. apart from that dependant on model i believe it should have blue tooth as standard make sure it links up with or get the dealer to set it up if ur technically inept like me :unsure: enjoy, she looks a goodun!