Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi guys, iv notoced the forums gone fairly quiet

Anyway I've purchased my BC racing Coilovers
Anybody know the best way to fit them
Any dos or donts

Thanks

I found the fronts really easy todo, just removing the top bolts and the forks on the bottom of the shocks. Id spray wd40 ob all the bolts first and mak
e sure they all come off before tou start takng everything off. The rears were a bit more awkward, I had to remove the top rear arms and you have to tak the parcel shelf off to get to the top bolts on the shocks.

Cheers

As above really. But just remember to take your time. Make sure you have enough time to get the job done.

Also make sure you can undo all the bolts before removing stuff.

Good luck dude, and would it be possible to take some pics of your work to help others who are interested in this too?

yes guys no problem I'll take pics will be a week before I start doing it I think! Thanks

Is it simple enough to take the rear parcel shelf off? As I dont want to break anything

The side bits of my seat seem to be hiding the entryinto the parcel shelf
Im not ssure at all how to remove the parcel shelf as I dont want to break anything :(

The side bits of my seat seem to be hiding the entryinto the parcel shelf
Im not ssure at all how to remove the parcel shelf as I dont want to break anything :(

Is it a saloon or hatch? If it's a hatch, I could write up a guide for you as I recently stripped out my boot area to apply dynamat.

Mines a Saloon :(

Mines a Saloon :(

Ah. Sorry I wouldn't be entirely sure how to remove that trim as I spend most my time on hatchs. If it's anything like the hatch however, it should be fairly easy.

No problem mate I found a thread that gave me a rough idea