What's new

hydrolics

mohammed

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
accord icdti
hey guys...hope your all well. i knwo there is alot of comprihensive info how lowering the car on coilovers or springs thanks to cj and team and excellent pics too, but i was wondering has anyone got a Hydraulic Suspension set up or their accord...??? or has anyone had any experiance in this area.. iv alos been lookin at jdm and usdm sites for info but lack of info accord/tsx more on vip rides. if anyone in the moddding scene or has the know how on how it works, can it be installed on the accord, along with cost price etc post some info,it will be hugely appriciated,as i want to check out this area before i phurachse my coilovers. :lol: thanks again,you guys rock.mo.

if u want juice buy a lexus gs300 or an ls.... sorry man but juice costs bare doh.. were talking around £4,000 maybe more depending on the various labours hourly rate

its heavy and its prone to elaking and it takes up too much trunk space ( only go juice if u want to dance and thats a redneck thing..... )

if iw as you id go for air.... they cost well nearly the same for good models but air is far better, far superior ride ( like all the big expensive luxury cars come with air like mercedes s500 and s600 and the top of the range, Range Rover Vogue.

These are the only guys id reccomend for air suspension as their the best in the business airride.co.uk

if you are on a tight budget then ravern hydraulics also do air rides aswell but their reputation hasn't been so good and their hydraulics are questionable in the reliability department as i know a few ppl who've had their done there and the system kept leaking

i wouldn't personally go for either air or juice its a money waste unless ur planning on goin full vip with ultra wide 18" rims with ultra low offsets etc otherwise there isn't really a point i mean buying coillovers is far cheaper

Why not buy an old citron bx its a cheaper option ;)

what about airbags...?

D2 do a bolt on kit for the tsx, you're lookin at $3700 to buy, but would be a whole lot more to get the stuff shipped here from a uk d2 dealer

http://www.d2racing.com/content/products/air_suspension

yeha but wouldnt you want to go to a reputable uk dealer and have them tell you what products are best as they wont 'F' you about and their the industry experts... having said that d2 are very good... never seen their air rides but have seen their suspension and brakes and are very good

man I.knew.it would.be expeNsive but dam its really dear LOL, I guess it will need just have to be coilcovers for tue moment,LOL,but guys a big thank-you for shedding light on the topic.....

I have also been looking at the hydraulic or pneumatic suspension and I have found a company in the north west of London,
Called ride and drop, they quoted me for there luxury kit with remote £1200 but for the basic £800
It will take for weeks too come in but thts cos they make the kit specifically for your car.

Hope this was of some help
Rich

Thanks rich for the info bud,but iv settled for the bc coilovers,and for the past 7 months its been great...but again many thanks for the info...pics plz when you do get it fitted bud,would love to see it.