What's new

I love my Tourer !

Grayedout

Members
Reaction score
Just want to express what a fantastic car my 7th Gen Tourer is !

Currently moving stuff between houses prior to a full move and it's just amazing how much stuff I can fit the boot and how easy it is to load.

Over this last week I have picked up a wardrobe and the bloke said 'Where's your van?' Don't need one mate and fited straight in.

Then took a full divan double bed (had to take the casters off) and was a squeeze but fitted.

Today picked up a full height fridge freezer and a cabinet together and again no problem.

It's at 190,000 miles and runs like a dream after a Fahad re-map and yes has cost me a bit due to two timing chain replacements, turbo refurb and injector overhaul but would say it's well worth it.

I know the clutch is on it's way out and was thinking of looking for something newer but might just invest in the clutch and keep running it as I cannot think of anything else that would compare !! :)

I have to say that I agree as well, if they made the 7th Gen with an IDTEC type S engine that would be my dream.
The 7th Gen Tourer has acres of space compared to the 8th Gen. and its much easier to access, the 8th Gen boot is a mess with the shock pillars eating up all the space.

Just want to express what a fantastic car my 7th Gen Tourer is !

Currently moving stuff between houses prior to a full move and it's just amazing how much stuff I can fit the boot and how easy it is to load.

Over this last week I have picked up a wardrobe and the bloke said 'Where's your van?' Don't need one mate and fited straight in.

Then took a full divan double bed (had to take the casters off) and was a squeeze but fitted.

Today picked up a full height fridge freezer and a cabinet together and again no problem.

It's at 190,000 miles and runs like a dream after a Fahad re-map and yes has cost me a bit due to two timing chain replacements, turbo refurb and injector overhaul but would say it's well worth it.

I know the clutch is on it's way out and was thinking of looking for something newer but might just invest in the clutch and keep running it as I cannot think of anything else that would compare !! :)
Same here mate. 7th generation tourer on a 55 plate. I can’t begin to calculate the tonnage it’s shifted over the years. And when it isn’t lugging trash to the council tip, the rear converts to make a great campervan for trips around the UK and abroad.