What's new

ictdi clutch no 525!?

Busted

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord I-CDTI Estate
Clutch with model no. ending 525!? Has there been a further upgrade or is this a misprint??

It's from a Honda dealer on ebay?..........

Click on this link , enter your car reg, find the drawing that has the clutch, and get the part number for your car from the drawing.

To get the proper Honda part number, you have to remove "_pfk" from the url, which you can do in the "address bar" in your browser, just click near "pfk" in the url, use the arrows on your keyboard, and then backspace or delete to get rid of "_pfk" , then hit "Enter".

The drawing now has Honda part numbers.

Clutch with model no. ending 525!? Has there been a further upgrade or is this a misprint??

It's from a Honda dealer on ebay?..........
Interesting! The 325 version is the most recent Honda version that I've heard of. But the previous numbering went 305 then 315.... so I would have expected 335, 345 and so on.

A link to the eBay ad would be useful (or are you worried that the rest of us will buy up all the stock?) :D

For interest, CG Motorsport have been making improvements to their uprated clutch offerings, there's now an 8-paddle version which is claimed to cause less judder.

This is what I'm thinking!! :)

Tbh, I do about 20k a year, a lot of it in stop/start traffic and cg only test their paddle clutches to 400nm of torque. I've got a stage 2 which is about 440nm so rather than have to worry about a grabby paddle clutch (albeit with a bit less judder) that might fail anyway, I reckon I'm better of with a standard map/maybe a stage 1 with a standard clutch.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=180705752490&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=90736294538

Says "HONDA PART NO. 22105-PGE-525 & 22810-PPT-003"

Have you checked the standard Honda part number for your car ?