What's new

illuminated 6-Speed Gear Knob

Sphinx

Members
Reaction score
Car
2007 2.2i CTDi EX
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has modded their gear knob for an illuminated 6-Speed one?

Image1.jpg

I think it would look quite good.

Thoughts?

Nah. Mines a 5 speed not enough to lose count and warrant illumination. But if i had the good fortune of having 6 gears the possibility of losing count would increase as i could no longer be able to use the fingers and thumb on one hand and would have to bring my favourite right hand in to the equation, which would involve raising a finger from the wheel increasing the chances of losing control and spinning in to a tree and possibly endangering the life of a small tree dwelling monkey. Nobody wants that.

Thinking about it, You really ought to go and buy one right now as having 6 gears is potentially lethal. Especially if you are a small monkey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent...

On a slightly more back on topic note, that one you show in the pic is *****.

I owned an RX8 for 4 years (thats the one you have a pic of there) and I went through 5 of the knobs replaced under warranty due to connections snapping/breaking.

if you really must have one get one of these. Its got a Mazda thread so will fit the Accord and looks much nicer than the RX8 knob imo.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAZDA-6-Leder-Schaltknauf-Manschette-beleuchtet-LED-/250872926029?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item3a69310f4d