What's new

Indicator Relay Location

Heckler

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord EX
Does anyone know where I can find the relay for the indicators... I'm going to finish of converting all of the lights to LED and because of the isses fitting the rear ones (the ones that avoid the hyper flashing are too large for the rear) I'm going to replace the relay with one that dopes the same thing... which means I can save some money on the bulbs too. I've already got some for the front just need 2 for the rear now and my rear lights will be completely LED.

As I'm going to be swapping over the refurbished lights from the knackered car (drunk driver smashed it up) I'm gonna look at either an LED main light conversion or a HID upgrade on those. I've got the headlight washers, so fitting HID is fine for the MOT.

stupid question perhaps, but have you tried flicking the indicators on and listening for the click?

as for hids, I've fitted a morimoto 35w kit recently and I couldn't be happier. they're a bit upmarket though and i don't have a reference point in ebay lower tiers for a comparison. but I'd stilll recommend them