What's new

Installed my HID Conversion and xCarLink today

valkia

Members
Reaction score
Car
05 Accord Type S
Not got too many pictures only of the comparison of my HID vs standard halogen lights. Very happy with the outcome, however need to find some white side-lights as the mix looks quite strange so if anyone can recommend any, please do. xcarlink was pretty straight forward, bit fiddly but then plug and play, worked straight away.

**edit: note to admin please move to modifications**

I purchased these : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330379335700?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

20130426_165614_zps2096c81d.jpg

Much better than the standard yellow bulbs, looks like you've got a nice workshop there too :)

looks good, mine was done before i bought the car. almost look factory with the projector lenses the car comes with. iv had a problem with bad radio reception in the car and after checking it out on here its more than likley the intalled HID`s causing interferance

Much better than the standard yellow bulbs, looks like you've got a nice workshop there too :)

Fantastic workshop owned by my mates friend. Very reliable based in Stoke.

looks good, mine was done before i bought the car. almost look factory with the projector lenses the car comes with. iv had a problem with bad radio reception in the car and after checking it out on here its more than likley the intalled HID`s causing interferance

Tried out the unit on the way back, no interference for me at all on the radio.