What's new

It Started

willy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord CL9 Tyoe S
Bought 2.4 Type S last Saturday and since then i have been buying a few stuff :lol:

Bought HID, LED bulbs exterior and interior, Alpine headunit with Alpine power pack amp, Infinity 6.5" components and Infinity 6x9". The reason i didn't go with full size amp and sub as i'm trying to save the space in the car and keep the weight down as well.

I'm getting coilovers, camber kit and straight through pipe (de-cat) next week.

Just wondering which one would you guys choose between Tein Super Street and BC Racing coilovers?

I'll be getting full exhaust in the next few months and wheels next year as away home and Singapore in couple of months :)

I'll put pictures up once i get the car lowered as sitting like 4x4 the now :lol:

Busy bunny eh ? :lol:

Yeah, got some money left over when i bought the car as originally was gonna get S2000 but couldn't find decent one so i thought get the Accord and have some money for holiday and mod as well :lol:

Lots of stuff to keep you occupied so! What year is it? Put up pics too. What types and sizes of LEDs are you getting?

It's 53 plate mate. I'll put some pics up next week hopefully.

I got 501 LED today for interior and side light and gonna order some festoon tomorrow cos i can't find 31mm, only 30mm (wondering if it fit actually)

Now't a bit of brute force and tin foil wouldn't fix :lol:

Where are you getting your de-cat pipe from? Haven't seen that many listed.

As the guys say get some pic up :)

Go for the bc racing coilovers from funkypower near way mate,they seem to perform much better than teins,and a couple of Tein leaking stories have started to appear.

Where are you getting your de-cat pipe from? Haven't seen that many listed.

As the guys say get some pic up :)

Gonna look from US or just make it myself. Made one for RX8 before paired with Greddy and that was awesome :)

Go for the bc racing coilovers from funkypower near way mate,they seem to perform much better than teins,and a couple of Tein leaking stories have started to appear.

Yeah definately going for BC, just gonna order it tonight :)

So far coilovers fitted and stereo with power pack fitted as well apart from speakers. Car looks much better now. Gonna drop it again a wee touch tomorrow as I still managed to go round the speed hump, lol.

So far coilovers fitted and stereo with power pack fitted as well apart from speakers. Car looks much better now. Gonna drop it again a wee touch tomorrow as I still managed to go round the speed hump, lol.

lol, mind some bumps are bigger than others! Get some pics up buddy when you can B)

So I lowered it even more now and looks much better. No finger gap at all between the tires and the arches, lol.
Need some wheels tho

where da pics @...?

Bought 2.4 Type S last Saturday and since then i have been buying a few stuff :lol:

Bought HID, LED bulbs exterior and interior, Alpine headunit with Alpine power pack amp, Infinity 6.5" components and Infinity 6x9". The reason i didn't go with full size amp and sub as i'm trying to save the space in the car and keep the weight down as well.

Just wondering which one would you guys choose between Tein Super Street and BC Racing coilovers?

I'll be getting full exhaust in the next few months and wheels next year as away home and Singapore in couple of months :)

I'll put pictures up once i get the car lowered as sitting like 4x4 the now :lol:

Get Tein Flex Very comfortable if u get the EDFC u would be suprised how much difference that makes but it all depends on how much u wanna spend and if u wait ill be selling my whole exhaust system soon which consists of DC Racing ceramic coated manifold, T1R decat pipe and a Fujitsubo Legalis R Catback sounds very sweet not to loud but ull get noticed name ur price and its mint not very old selling it due to supercharging soon