What's new

JAE Show

gordon

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord SE 2001
Hi guys is any one on here going to JAE is september?

http://www.japcarclub.com/

I went last year and only seen a few honda accords :( was hope to see more this year

lol well i will because i am taking mine this time :lol:

Looks good that and I might bebop for this. How much are tickets. They don't seem to have a price there.

Might be worth having a little accord stand if possible? Depending on interest that is?

Looks good that and I might bebop for this. How much are tickets. They don't seem to have a price there.

Might be worth having a little accord stand if possible? Depending on interest that is?

the tickets are £25 per peson and can be bought from Ebay or from the web site but i would love to see a pitch of grass covered in accord-ness :D

if people are intrested plz post on this thread so we can gauge numbers

thanks

Might be going this year, but with the Scoob.

Yup. A P reg 555 classic. No. 155 of 555 made. 80K miles too. EPIC!!!

Full pics and info should be up tomorrow night, then a photoshoot of the Scoob and my ATR together will follow. WINNING!!!!

Epic, she a new purchase then??

Mega tempted to chip in the Golf and Xsara and see what new toy I could get now :lol:

Yeah mate, bought her on Tuesday, picked her up this morning!!! Haven't named her yet though. The first mods should be happening within a month., Got the money, just gotta decide which products, but as with my Honda, i'll make sure i keep a thread updated with my progress.