What's new

Leather options on the 8th Gen

padraig

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Ex i-CTDi
Hi all,

Was looking at the options on the builder part of the Honda website and all I can see it Black and Grey for the leather interior. In my 7th Gen I have Cream leather and I saw other second hand 8th gen ones with what look like cream/beige to me, see this pic:

1.jpg

and this:

2.jpg

This one looks grey:

4.jpg

Can ye enlighten me in the colour schemes please. Was there an option on the 8th Gen for Cream/Beige at one stage?

The links to them are here for more pics:

http://www.honda.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=713267240284020
and
http://www.honda.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=213225588879990

Happy to be wrong but presume beige/cream is no longer a choice. Its black or grey. Or cloth.

That said, the lighter colours would get too dirty very easily - considering we have 11 months of winter in this country! :lol:

It is a pity. I like the cream colour. Mine keep clean enough without that much hassle. Just give it a wipe every now and again.

the cream is EX spec (electric seats) hold on Der... only EX has leather anyway ffs.. mancold strikes again

I have a tourer brochure form the start of the 8G (still has Orange indicators) and that has a grey laether option for all colours but silver - no cream though
car builder not working very well in the office..

edit: got the car builder working

the polished metal metalic on EX Diesel has a grey leather option

edit 2: in fact most of the colour options have it
J

the cream is EX spec (electric seats) hold on Der... only EX has leather anyway ffs.. mancold strikes again

I have a tourer brochure form the start of the 8G (still has Orange indicators) and that has a grey laether option for all colours but silver - no cream though
car builder not working very well in the office..

edit: got the car builder working

the polished metal metalic on EX Diesel has a grey leather option

edit 2: in fact most of the colour options have it
J

I know they have the grey option, was looking for Cream/Beige. I know they are out there.