What's new

Leather Seats - Ripped

FPL_WULF

Reaction score
Car
ACCORD I-DTEC EX GT
Hi

My passenger seat (leather/black) has got a tear on the upper part, pretty bad, you can see a glimpse of the yellow foam. They are heated/memory seats. Anyone know a decent solution? Or does it need to be seen by a fabricator?

Thanks

Might be cheaper to get a replacement seat from a breakers? There are lots of diesels in yards, on ebay etc

Just had a look in the brochure I have in PDF for 2010 accord and heated seats were fitted on EX and Type S trim levels so if you can find a car in that spec being broken you should be good

It looks like all the leather seats were heated versions so any leather passenger seat should do you - no memory on the passenger side and no lumbar support (if it has the lumbar lever its a driver seat)

1702034945631.png

Not sure where abouts you are but found this one for £95 that looks correct, I reckon you coudl do a bit better than that though (£50-70?)

Honda Accord MK8 N/S Passenger Left Side Full Black Leather Seat | eBay

Thanks for your response, really helpful. The only issue I have is my seats are in much better condition than the ones I see on eBay (apart from the tear). I will keep an eye out for a clean example.