What's new

Lets talk SNOW FOAM!

KyleF18Martin

Members
Reaction score
Car
'02 Accord 1.8 Sport
Heard alot of speculation about snow foam and the things it does, ive seen a few articles/videos etc and i thaught it looked pretty cool, so i recently bought a karcher snow foam lance for a few quid off ebay and was just curious as to what brand of snow foam people use and which is the best?

Also maybe abit of help as to how to use snow foam, scrub it in? let it soak? I dont know! :wacko: Just fancied something new to my car cleaning artillery! hopefully it turns out to be a good buy!

You foam the car let it dwell for as long as you want then wash as normal. It's nice but abit gimmicky, autobrite lances are very good, and magifoam solution is excellent.

I use autobrites snowfoam lance! Best one around! I use there magifoam plus i also have autosmart drum of 25 litres that does a good job aswell! Spray on.. Leave for 10 mins then wash and rinse mate

ToothlessDrunk said:
I also use autosmart as we get it delivered in the 1000 liter plastic drums at work :ph34r:
Please share :wub: haha, i bought some cherry stuff i cant remember the name, its coming through the post as we speak :) will post the results :D