What's new

LPG

Dangerstevie

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord SE Executive
I have got a complete 6 cylinder sequential multiplying lpg kit, I need to know from anyone that actually knows if I can install this onto my accord and use just 4 of the 6 LPG injectors?
As I understand the lpg controller just feeds off the original injectors doesn't it firing when they receive their signal to fire.

I have got a complete 6 cylinder sequential multiplying lpg kit, I need to know from anyone that actually knows if I can install this onto my accord and use just 4 of the 6 LPG injectors?
As I understand the lpg controller just feeds off the original injectors doesn't it firing when they receive their signal to fire.

How about giving these people a call

http://www.lpg-kits.org.uk/

Paul

It believe it is compatible with 4 cylinders engine. you just need 4 injectors fuel rail.

I thought that may have been the case, ill continue my research into this. Could be a VERY cheap car to run soon lol

as u said just use the 4, make sure u use the same numbers on the gas and petrol injectors, ie if u use 1, 3, 4, 5 on the lpg injector side make sure u use 1, 3, 4 ,5 petrol side of the gas loom.