What's new

Lumbar support

mikem

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord
I have only had the car for 10 months but yesterday discovered the lumbar support lever on the left side of the drivers seat for the first time.
It however moves back and forth and does nothing so ***ume to be broken.
I cannot see how to access the mechanism without removing and dismantleing the seat, or is there an easy way, or a common weak link????

I have only had the car for 10 months but yesterday discovered the lumbar support lever on the left side of the drivers seat for the first time.
It however moves back and forth and does nothing so ***ume to be broken.
I cannot see how to access the mechanism without removing and dismantleing the seat, or is there an easy way, or a common weak link????

hi dont no if i can be of help as mine is electric, but i am guessing when you pull the lever then ajust the seat to a new position it wont stay in that postion? just to clarify

hi dont no if i can be of help as mine is electric, but i am guessing when you pull the lever then ajust the seat to a new position it wont stay in that postion? just to clarify

He's talking about the lumbar support mate, the lever on the left side of the seat which when pulled results in severe spinal pain!!

I think any fix is going to be pretty involved, I imagine you'll have to get the seat out, leather covers off, start removing padding etc. Might be worth just looking on eBay for a second hand drivers seat? Only 4 bolts to remove from the rails and you could swap the seat straight out for another :)

Mine has a pump that resembles an inflatable ********.

That's probably a more comfortable option than lumbar support :lol:

^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: