What's new

Manual Headlight Adjustment

jakey1973

Members
Reaction score
Car
2001 Accord Sport
Hey guys

Can anyone advise how to manually adjust the headlights....my NSF is very low! It is not obvious where i need to stick a phillips or allen key to adjust!

thanks in advance everybody!

Geoff.

Hmmm tried the manual, Adjuster is mentioned but it the roll-switch! Everything to do with replacing bulbs but nothing on adjustment.

And as mentioned have checked for indicators or something pointing somewhere, either i am blind, whatever it is im looking for is caked in dirt or something else is going-on but i definately cant see anything obvious!

Have even searched this and other forums, still no joy! :unsure: :unsure:

i think what you want is from the metal plate in the engine bay?? its says CG8 and F18B2

thanks for this....

Surely somone out there in Accord-land has had to re-align thier lights at some time???

I`ve wanted to but I`m sure someone here as said it can`t be done.

It would be helpful when going over to France. There are some indications and holes on the plastic trim under the bonnet and over the headlights which seem to suggest that it can be done but when I`ve stuck a screwdriver in there it doesn`t seem to connect to anything.

I know this post is a little old but having had a collision with a deer I had to do a little repair job and after extensive googling I did manage to solve this. Since I havent found any other solution I thought this might be useful to anyone else having this problem.
At the back of the headlight ***embly roughly in he middle is a bit that sticks out with a little hole that looks like theres nothing to stick a screwdriver into. If you look closer you will see what looks like a lug just showing at the edge at the bottom of the hole. This lug forms part of a cog ***embly. A large(ish) phillips screwdriver should be able to engage with this cog and then adjust away.
When I first found this I didnt think it was right but I was able to adjust my headlight aim just fine.