What's new

Matt Black CL9

aloo-chaat

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S
This is my second post after my introduction, and i thought ill introduce my car this time

Did this vinyling myself using the 3M vehicle vinyl, which protects the paint work and can last upto 5 years,

it took me and my mate a week to finish it, we spent a 2-3 hours a day because we had other commitments.

I'm now doing this as a business

I do love the original blue colour, but I do like the idea of the paint being protected by the vinyl

Below are loads of pictures for you to look at

Please leave any comments

Before Blue Paint, paint work was mint

img0468zf.jpg

Bonnet and roof wrapped

img0552hm.jpg

img0553ap.jpg

and now the rest of the car

img0616xo.jpg

img0617wt.jpg

img0618nx.jpg

img0619mo.jpg

img0620wl.jpg

Thorough job there mate, really showcases your wrapping skills. I personally prefer the beautiful blue paint with limited use of vinyl. Perhaps a change to aggressive style rims to match will make look the part. Any future plans??

I think this looks really good nice one and thanks for sharing the photos

Didnt think i would like the end pictures of this but infact i really really like that look. i agree with mutsaip, some aggressive style rims and that car will look like its ready for a stealth mission! :lol:

Me likey!

Very nice!

Like that very much, looks very aggressive and stealth.

Welcome along mate, hope you enjoy this place.

Any other pic's as I've enjoyed all the pics you have provided.

Looks awesome! Total black out would be my next choice, chrome black alloys and smoked lenses. :D

Looks awesome! Total black out would be my next choice, chrome black alloys and smoked lenses. :D

Totally agree, dechrome and complete blackout will look awesome B)

Really nice finish with the vinyl though ;)

I've often wondered what a matt black Accord would look like. The answer is: nice. I like it.

Thorough job there mate, really showcases your wrapping skills. I personally prefer the beautiful blue paint with limited use of vinyl. Perhaps a change to aggressive style rims to match will make look the part. Any future plans??

I do like the drift alloys, however past few weeks I've been planning on selliing the car. The thing that's putting me off this car is the lack of engine performance increase, the 200 or so, it's pushing isn't as much for me now. But I do love the car and I've got loads of cosmetic ideas for it. I've spent 4 hours on this site looking for performance mods. I am pretty excited about a new map for the 2.4 k24 engines that I've read about on here, but will want more info about it. Also in always getting abused about it being a grandads car. Haha. I would love to fit some coil overs, exhaurst and maybe cams but not sure what that will do to the performance, anyone recommend any cam setups and companies supplying such things

Also thank u for the kind comments, it's increased my confidence in the car. I've also posted a similar post on tsx forum and they also lived it

Thanks again and any advice is appreciated

Cars looking. Good bro :), some rota g force in 18s (Gunmetal or bronze will look awsome) with a nice drop of coilovers it will be perfect :), engine wise you could get it supercharged :), that will make it pretty quick!!

Cars looking. Good bro :), some rota g force in 18s (Gunmetal or bronze will look awsome) with a nice drop of coilovers it will be perfect :), engine wise you could get it supercharged :), that will make it pretty quick!!

Just what i had in mind,

i did look at superchargers but from what ive seen its around 2000 pounds and you only get around 50bhp, i could easily just get a newer car with that, haha

Here are some more pics of the car,

Iv also just brought a nice new canon 600d dslr, and will be going out for a photoshoot as soon as the weather improves

I think im going to change the honda badges to the red ones and look for a type s front emblem for the grill

img1487y.jpg

img1491l.jpg

img1493eb.jpg

img0896i.jpg

Maybe a matt bronze alloy like:
http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/index.cgi?d=76
And matt bronze all the chrome bits.

Looks amazing mate. Do I need some special skills to achieve effect like that? Also if you dont mind telling, whats the cost was and where did you get it from? I intended to machine polish my car but that vinyl protection hmmm... Cheers, Dan

Looks amazing mate. Do I need some special skills to achieve effect like that? Also if you dont mind telling, whats the cost was and where did you get it from? I intended to machine polish my car but that vinyl protection hmmm... Cheers, Dan

Thanks mate

special skills... well with alot of practice, and a deep pockets, u could do it yourself. Because im doing this as a business and how long it took me to negotiate with my suppliers, i really dont want to indulge any imformation. but with a bit of researching and networking, you'll be able to find the information you need

car looking good bro,what supercharger have you been looking at bro?? iv been informed the K24 -Comptech supercharger should be pushing out 345hp@371Nm, thats 305whp unless iv been misinformed :unsure: there is a guy in ireland running 365bhp limited to 7000rpm(cos its running on standard rods)i think its on the icetronix website buddy WWW.ICETRONIX.COM could be worth a look :)

car looking good bro,what supercharger have you been looking at bro?? iv been informed the K24 -Comptech supercharger should be pushing out 345hp@371Nm, thats 305whp unless iv been misinformed :unsure: there is a guy in ireland running 365bhp limited to 7000rpm(cos its running on standard rods)i think its on the icetronix website buddy WWW.ICETRONIX.COM could be worth a look :)
no your right i saw the irish honda accord supercharged and they said 365 bhp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBnlmAknDKc

really, well thats pretty interesting

is ther any other way of increasing the power of the car, still think superchargers cost a fortune

the engine rebuild option on the site, looks interesting, however theres no performance details after the rebuild

no your right i saw the irish honda accord supercharged and they said 365 bhp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBnlmAknDKc
thats the one Rob mate :) i knew i wasnt talking all rubbish :lol: ,the euro-r seems rapid and its not even running to full potential :eek: ,try giving them a shout bud and ask for figures for after the rebuild :) came across them when i thought about engine swap

thats the one Rob mate :) i knew i wasnt talking all rubbish :lol: ,the euro-r seems rapid and its not even running to full potential :eek: ,try giving them a shout bud and ask for figures for after the rebuild :) came across them when i thought about engine swap

I've send a sort email to icetronix asking for any figures of the engine rebuild, im getting pretty interested in this, also at that price a supercharger is very tempting, but ive got alot of saving to do, haha

Lol let us know what they say bro :) good things come to those who wait (or save :lol:)