What's new

MK8 engine undertray

diro

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord MK8 2.2
Hi everyone. New member here with MK8 OCT 2008 2.2 i-DETC saloon 98k miles and 180 horses under the bonnet after professional remap, DPF/EGR OFF (passed MOT without issues. Emission is prefect) Please welcome!

Just a quick question if someone breaks or knows reliable accord breakers? Currently I am looking for engine undertray. In 2 weeks time I go out from UK and will have long journey through Europe and thought will be good idea to give more protection to the engine.
Some breakers from Birmingham got in touch and asked silly money for the peice of plastic. At the moment we are in negotiation stage but I dont see it coming.

Thanks a lot.

Its quite an expensive part, think its over £200 new. Unfortunately some Honda parts are v pricey.
Have you looked on Ebay for 8th gens being broken for parts.
Also call Holdcroft Honda, they can give you club discount.

Hi Rich
Thanks
I will defo call Holdcroft Honda as advised!
Ebay was the first thing I was looking on. Sent some inquiries but no luck yet

Hi Fella

In need of one as well, four of the bolts were seized as well as other damage by previous owners, so now fitted with three bolts and four tie wraps. Was quoted £300 plus VAT from Lincoln Honda. Not had any reply's from breakers yet. Be interested how much Holdcroft charge

John.