What's new

Moving the aerail and fitting a shark fin

Dalerobert

Members
Reaction score
Car
1.8 vtec sport
So after the type r spoilor to the accord ive decided to remove the rear wiper as i think it looks odd with the spoilor, with doing this im thinking of moving the aerial from its orginal place which is at the side to put a shark fin replacing the rear wash jet is that possible and has anybody every done it as i know that some newer 6th gens have there aerials there cheers

Accord636 said:
So after the type r spoilor to the accord ive decided to remove the rear wiper as i think it looks odd with the spoilor, with doing this im thinking of moving the aerial from its orginal place which is at the side to put a shark fin replacing the rear wash jet is that possible and has anybody every done it as i know that some newer 6th gens have there aerials there cheers
I've done something similar, took off the rear wiper now im wanting rid of the washer jet at the top of the window and the aerial too to relocate it. But is it worth all the effort. In your case you would have to relocate the aerial somehow to the roof? and find the OEM aerial found on other 6th gens, and cut out a hole to fit, its personal taste really but it sounds like it could be a fair bit of effort? Where as in my case i want to build the aerial into some place else and keep the roof smoothed w/out washer jet too :)