What's new

Mr Sheen

waj1974

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord i-ctdi
Guys,

Would you clean the inside of your car ie dash and doors etc with Mr Sheen or not?

Guys,

Would you clean the inside of your car ie dash and doors etc with Mr Sheen or not?
A quick honest answer no i would only use recommended cleaning products for cars

If its a one off as nothing at hand it will be okay but the purist in me crys :lol: . For long term use best to use dedicated cleaners as they contain UV inhibitors which will avoid fading and making the plastics brittle.

I would recommend poorboys natural look dressing or werkstat satin pro.

good point guys, i usually use autoglym vinyl and rubber care, ran out of that so was thinking bout just cleaning it with mr sheen, im glad i didnt now lol

good point guys, i usually use autoglym vinyl and rubber care, ran out of that so was thinking bout just cleaning it with mr sheen, im glad i didnt now lol
Faddy will be pleased :ph34r:

I dont like a shiny dash, has to be matt finish. I use aerospace 303 uv. best i've used so far, just wipe down with damp sponge and apply a small amount. Leaves a nice matt finish that doesn't attract dust and is waterbased so wont dull the dash overtime with chemicals.

Faddy will be pleased :ph34r:

AG FTW :lol:

Their vynil and rubber care is great, if you buff it lightly it leaves a shine but if you like the matt look, just buff the sheen out - and it lasts for a good 10 days or so and repels dust quite well.