What's new

Multimedia Options in a Tourer with a Sunroof

Sit

Members
Reaction score
Car
Car-less!
Ok so I was originally considering headrest monitors, then read the DIY guide on here to roof mounted screen which looked ace and had benefit of being removable leaving no signs of it's installation so I was sold.

However what I didn't take into account was the fact I have a sunroof and headlining is flat!

So what options do I have, may have to go back to headrest idea and pay or someone to mount some screens in the existing headrests.

Throwing it out there to see what you guys think or recommend?

Cheers

Si

I'm sure the genuine Honda ives system fits with the sunroof as well I have seen it fitted to one before

Thanks for that Jav, will have a word with dealer and see what situation is then. Done some research on net and doesn't seem you cam buy a OEM looking headrest with a monitor already installed.

Couple of guides on how to do it yourself so might try and buy a spate set to practice on!!!

Si

There was one I'm sure, can't for the life of me remember, but there is a thread here some where.

On my mobile so tricky to search, but I'm sure the Google box will find it ;)

Si give HH a call and see what price they give for OEM ones as these will fit perfect.
Dont forget to pm myself or any mods or admin for the discount code.

Hi Brett - do Holdcroft do OEM headrest monitors do they? Didn't realise Honda offered a headrest option, that sounds ideal I will give them a ring tomorrow.

Si