What's new

my first mod to the 'dad' car

The gear knob is debateable buddy(although its your car mate, you have to drive it... B) ) i use to have the a civic mb6, vti-S and that use to have a honda metal gear knob(not round but the more egernomically designed straight one) but agree they are a pain to hold in the winter. Imho i would have gone for maybe a typr r/mugen/skunk pro one instead from funkypower and also changed the gaitor at the same time. if your not happy about the marbel affect then again you can try the vinyl wrapps or the dark silver interior from other accord at breakers. regarding lowering you can lower then 60mm and still be safe in london as i have done and i too live in london. if you check our mr cl7 his car is much lower but both our cars have adjustable coilover setups so we can go so low the car will scrape(not recomended for london) or even stock height if wanted to, but again it depends how much your willing to pay for that kind of setup(700.00-1500.00). in a sence you could go with the eibach lowering springs(250.00) but on standard shocks(as some members) but this will not have the adjustability of ride height or hardness..hope this helps buddy. :)

yeah, the shiny momo was ok in the mb6 as the car was slightly sporty but in this one it's not right. i'm going to get another momo; a 'short anatomical leather' that is more in keeping with the car but will retain the same position and gearchange feel that this one has. got my eyes peeled for a silver interior.