New order

simontown

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004 Accord Tourer
Hi Guys,

Just had my Birthday and decided to top up my valeting box with the following:

1. Trolley jack - refurbed from my dear old dad, plus ice hockey puck to protect underbody
BnnezdwBWkKGrHqEOKi0EtkWgDLtkBLkNj2OuQ_35.jpg

2. Chrome breaker bar and set of 3 alloy wheel sockets
140.jpg

My wheel are shot, expecting to be refurbing them soon but want to be able to get them off once a quarter to really clean and protect them properly.

Got quite a good basic detailing box already but order from The Ultimate Finish to include:

1. 5ltr Valetpro Bilberry Wheel cleaner - plus mixing bottle and spray head - sounds so good went straight for 5lr value pack
bilberry-safe-wheel-cleaner-5-litres.jpg

2. 5ltr Valetpro Snowfoam - thought I'd give this one a go
ph-neutral-snow-foam-5-litres.jpg

3. Poorboys Super Slick Suds - already use this product and really works well and lasts & lasts
super-slick-suds-car-shampoo.jpg

4. Poorboys Natural Look Interior Dressing - again still using my first order here but don't want to run out excellent product and great smell
natural-look-interior-dressing.jpg

5. Sonus tyre gel and applicator - to finish off the wheel clean up a treat - never tried so interested to see how effective it is
tyre-gel-tyre-swipe-applicator.jpg

6. Cleaner fluid applicator - wanted this to use when applying Carlack to the windscreen - great stuff but to date only used one coat which doesn't last on the old glass, gonna give it a go with 3
cleaner-fluid-applicator-white.jpg

7. Gtechniq I1 smart fabric coat - this is another new one for me, but as the Accord is leathered up I'll be trying it out on our new Polo
Youtube
i1-smartfabric-coat-500ml2.jpg

8. Swissvax Wheel brush - to supplement the EZ brush
wheel-brush.jpg

9. Aquagleam water filter - After the thread on using softened water thought I'd test the bespoke option, but will need some sun before I post the results.
30ppm-de-ionising-water-filter-12-.jpg

Christmas has come again :lol:

I'll let you know how I get on but interested in your experience of these products?

Regards

Simon

Nice buys there :-

Billberry wheel cleaner = superb
VP Snow Foam = good but there are others I prefer
PB wash = excellent
PB Dressing = superb and smells great

Havent used the others so cant comment mate, bet your begging for some finer weather.

Nice buys there :-

Billberry wheel cleaner = superb
VP Snow Foam = good but there are others I prefer
PB wash = excellent
PB Dressing = superb and smells great

Havent used the others so cant comment mate, bet your begging for some finer weather.

Too right! Off work next week for half term, but rain forecast for every day :(

Typical! :angry: