What's new

New tyres

wish i had a sugar daddy to buy me a house when i was at uni...

eh, if you already own a house while studying still i dont think tyres are much a problem...!

The young man is doing well for himself- keep it up bro;)

wish i had a sugar daddy to buy me a house when i was at uni...

eh, if you already own a house while studying still i dont think tyres are much a problem...!
Actually mate I don't have a sugar daddy to buy me anything. I've been busting my nut saving every penny and working every hour to pay for it myself! I don't take handouts I work for my stuff. And just because I have a house and a car doesn't mean I don't appreciate the value of my money. I won't just spend for the sake of spending. Value for money is what has got me here so by all means I am going to continue, but thanks for the input :).

Mutsaip, appreciate the nice comments mate I will be keeping it up until the day I die. Don't like wasting my time, old cliche but life really is too short ;) make the most of it. Now I just sound like a philosopher -.- apologies! Anyways watch the forum going to be a big write up on new tyres and brakes that I am having fitted by Maz at hondar supplied by Andy at Vtec direct! One of the few to have bremtech discs and ferodo ds2500 pads on a cl7 without changing the clippers to type r ones! Will start a thread shortly with some teasers ;)

No need to explain yoself to nobody, just keep the focus!! Look forward to the big write up;)

No worries guys I'm not about to start being a keyboard warrior all if a sudden to somebody I do not know. I respect my elders (I think he is older than me, but not sure), be it by 1 year or 80. I think everyone is entitled to an opinion I guess I just wish he would have kept that one to himself. I'm not here to argue with anyone on the forum, just here to talk cars :) get a load of advice and maybe help out a bit but so far this forum has always helped me out inspite of my noob like questions lol!