What's new

Not too bad...

grentuu

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord SE Executive
Today I had the timing belt and balance shaft belt done at Gordons Honda in Bolton. (£300) Their free check only picked up the following:

1) Oil on minimum...sorted ! (Castrol Pro 10W40)
2) Rear brake pads only have about 3-4k left on them... arranged for Ferrodos to be fitted for £50 by local garage next week.
3) Air con not working... not urgent as heater is working but need to sort.
4) certain lights on dash not working. Can't see which ones but all important ones seem to be ok so will check from handbook..possibly bulbs.

All in all a good day. Some new wheels and a rear spoiler and some slight scratch removal work and I am a happy bunny :)

Today I had the timing belt and balance shaft belt done at Gordons Honda in Bolton. (£300) Their free check only picked up the following:

1) Oil on minimum...sorted ! (Castrol Pro 10W40)
2) Rear brake pads only have about 3-4k left on them... arranged for Ferrodos to be fitted for £50 by local garage next week.
3) Air con not working... not urgent as heater is working but need to sort.
4) certain lights on dash not working. Can't see which ones but all important ones seem to be ok so will check from handbook..possibly bulbs.

All in all a good day. Some new wheels and a rear spoiler and some slight scratch removal work and I am a happy bunny :)
Good to hear Rob thanks for the feed back.

Great news :)

What spoiler are you thinking to install?

Nothing too outrageous. I just think the back looks better with a spoiler on. I am going to have a nosey online and see whats available. Plus a trip to my local scappy.