What's new

OEM Discs & EBC Greenstuff Pads

Dillalade

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord mk8
So for the 6 years I've owned the car since new and have always stuck with OEM parts until thankfully recently finding this forum and generally learning all about the car thanks to everyone's knowledge sharing here and elsewhere.

I'm a novice at all things car related however feel somewhat empowered now having learned so much here.

So after some research into discs and pads.

I went with the combination as per the ***le of this thread.... After 3days I must say my brakes feel so good. They smash the OEM Discs and pads combination to bits. I was skeptical about the Greenstuff as again I'm a novice but I went along with various forums suggestions and experiences with EBC.

Needless to say after 6years of OEM pads these Greenstuff pads are absolutely fantastic. My brakes are not harsh nor soft. They feel so frickng smooth and reapinsive.

Just wanted to share my experience so far, I would highly recommend this combination.

The ebc green stuff are good pads with great reviews for even better braking I would upgrade discs and change brake Iines to braided hoses for a for less spongy feeling as hoses do not expand the same as brake hoses.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Thanks, could you point me in the direction for those braided hoses fory mk8 2.0L EX model.

Very interested in this modification

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk