Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer type s
Sorry to keep bugging everyone

Spent a few hours trying to find offset of alloys on my car without any luck

Type s 18" std alloys

Think they might be about 42?

Offset on the 7th gen is 55 I believe. It's pretty high actually. I replaced my stock alloys with some with an offset (I can't remember exactly) of around the 42 mark. Looks awesome. The wheel fit much more flush with the body panels, but don't stick out.

Of course this is all irrelevant if you're in an 8th gen. Which generation Accord are we talking here? What year is it?

2010 type s tourer

Sorting all the bits out for when coilovers are fitted

Got two sets of alloys to try
Coilovers
Camber kit for rear

Might need spacers so getting info on alloys to determine what size spacers I might need

Ah, it will be different on the 8th gen, in which case I'm afraid I don't know the offset.

The 180 Type s has 18x8j wheels as opposed to the standard 7.5j rims. The standard offset on the 7.5j is still et55, but I'm not sure if the 8j rims are still et55 :unsure: :unsure:

I'll whip one off tonight to see and fit a rage to see clearance issues if any :)

Had a look today
Std are 18/8 et55

Rage are 19/8.5 et55

Odd thing is on the inside of the rage it states 19x7 1/2j

Now this to me is 7.5 width

Measuring with tape it is 8.5?

I'm I missing something here?

rages are 7.5" but you're getting 8.5" because you're measuring whole width of the wheel where it should be measured without wheel flange, hope this helps
%E8%BD%A6%E8%BD%AE%E6%9E%84%E9%80%A0%E5%9B%BE1111.jpg

All these years messing with cars and I didn't know that :)

Cheers

impne said:
Had a look today
Std are 18/8 et55

Rage are 19/8.5 et55

Odd thing is on the inside of the rage it states 19x7 1/2j

Now this to me is 7.5 width

Measuring with tape it is 8.5?

I'm I missing something here?
thank you, you've answer a question iv been trying to find out for ages! time to find me some wheels! :)