What's new

Option on anti roll drop link

rhyeung

Members
Reaction score
Car
SPORT TOURER
As above, my car currenly has the spongy type of noice when run over speed bumps, it seems on all side of the car in front and I think the rear are on they way now for age of it.
Now I have my local mechanic who can do for me, and I just want me make up my mine that weather I should buy genuine part, the drop links cost £50+ each... but the aftermarket is only £20 less for a pair... now I want the job to be done for peace of mine and it would be much appreciated if anyone have some advice..

Ray

TBH the pattern parts do not look that great! Honda ones don't last, replaces one two years ago and 2 of the 4 plastic studs are broken!

I would recomend these Moog TSX sway bar links
Hi thanks for some useful advice, I've seem the link for the website, it seem from us, and my car is tourer sport model, are they alright in fitting?

Ray

No Ray the saloon droplinks do not fit the Tourer someone had this problem before try a search and you will find it.

I think I don't wanna mess around and I do want a proper job to be done with genuine part, hence, all four, front and rear with d bushes all have to come in next week, can't wait and will soon MOT, so, better get all sort done before that

Ray