What's new

P1057 Code

Ronkey

Reaction score
Car
2014 Accord Type S
Hi

I have a 2014 Type S and the fault code popped up today on restart with a warm engine. Google tells me this is the Fuel Rail Pressure Control Valve circuit open (P1057). I've disconnected the cable and checked the reader across the pins and I am getting 3ohms. I'm a bit confused now - I was expecting an open circuit. Any ideas? Code will not clear. I am checking the valve on top of the high pressure pump with 2 hex bolts holding it down and a two pin connector.

Car runs absolutely fine. Battery is getting old though, giving 12.3-12.2v.

Thanks

Last edited:
To update: code returned during normal driving last week after being absent following the install of a new battery.

Valve ordered (Bosch 0928400707) and installed. On restart code remained but disappeared once I'd driven 50yds and hasn't returned yet. Fingers crossed that's a fix.

Well that didn't work. Error code reappeared and I checked the voltage across the valve. 3v at idle then nothing then 3v again. Right, no power then. Checked the ECU pins and one was loose with damaged insulation on the same wire. Someone has been here before I think! Thought it suspicious that the connections to the injectors were loose when I bought the car: someone has been chasing a fault. Anyways, my soldering isn't quite good enough so I asked a friendly local auto electrician to replace the pin (got a loom off a scrapper) and 1000miles later we are all good.