What's new

Paintwork on my Tourer

Channel Hopper

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 7 Estate 2005
I had a small knock on a roundabout yesterday - other driver has admitted fault - and the rear quarter currently has some scratches on metal panel below the fuel inlet and the bumper where is wraps around underneath. Mine is blue, but dark, darker than this one

I have looked in the usual places for any info on the paint code (door / boot/bonnet) and I put the manual somewhere 'safe' a month ago so that has gone into hiding

Are there just two blues - I've not seen any others - and if so what is the official colour name / code ?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and what is the recommended primer (metal and/or plastic trim) and finishing laquer coat , if there is one ?

I ordered a can of spray to touch up my front bumper, using the paint code. The spray that arrived was definitely not a match so I contacted the seller about it. He asked if I could send him a part off the vehicle for them to match. I removed a plastic bolt cover from the rear bumper and sent it to them. It was returned with the new tin of paint and was a perfect match.

Got it. Many thanks

and their flatting kit.