What's new

pale leather, black permanent marker

warbill

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord iCDTI EX
I have a 7th gen accord with pale brown leather. The drivers seat has a lot of black laundry marker stains on it (don't ask. just don't).
Any thoughts about cleaning it?

Best wishes,
Bill

would these work on biro CJ, my little ones been attacking everything recently. tried AG cleaner didn't work.

Permanent marker some biro and sticky stuff left from stickers can be removed with spray deodorant like linx type stuff not any with powder in and it works best on non porus materials as the alcohol will slowly thin the stuff first
i have used it on glass paint plastics ect with spot on results best with permenent marker and sticky stuff
With left over sticker stuff spray enough to soak the mess then use a finger and nail combo to rub the glue and it will melt and get stickier then wipe off with a tough cloth I use a bit of denim and repaeat until there is none left beware it will spread out a bit before it starts to come off I've never used a sticker removal stuff as I woulnt want it on my skin therefore paint
Permanent marker will vanish with one wipe

At work if any one has written on a whiteboard in permanent marker accidentally if you write over it with drywipe pen it magically dissolves the permanent marker underneath and when wiped just goes.