What's new

parking sensors

nduli

Members
Reaction score
Car
CDTI exec saloon
guys

thinking of following the guide in the diy section to install parking sensors on my soon to be acquired 07 saloon.

has anyone bought off these guys before and is this a genuine product?

http://www.hondapartsandaccessories.com/product/2007_Accord_Rear_Parking_Sensors_%28Alabaster_Silver%29_08V67SEA6H1

guys

thinking of following the guide in the diy section to install parking sensors on my soon to be acquired 07 saloon.

has anyone bought off these guys before and is this a genuine product?

http://www.hondapartsandaccessories.com/product/2007_Accord_Rear_Parking_Sensors_%28Alabaster_Silver%29_08V67SEA6H1
Richard have you tried HH for a quote that's wear Paul the bobby got his from at a good price.

Brett, I thought Paul got them off here from the for sale section.Can't remember the seller, might have been Ashg.

Brett, I thought Paul got them off here from the for sale section.Can't remember the seller, might have been Ashg.

he got them from a private sale via the group according to the post.
i'll try hh as well i think - would prefer someone to do it - measuring 17 times and cutting it wrong once scares me senseless :)

I do not know now,but 2 months ago my dealer was doing a deal that for 250 with fitting

just buy a set of ebay for 15 quid. they work as well fit the same and you can get them colour matched. it is insane paying 250 quid for parking sensors. just follow the guide in the how to section as it is an identical process.

I got mine from on here for a knockdown price. My cousin has his own body shop so sprayed them for me.

On my first Accord I had the £15 ones mentioned from eBay which I fitted myself. Were they any good? Yup sure were. Are the Honda ones better or the same? Same. Which were easier to install? £15 ones.

I was only tempted with the genuine ones as they were a good price. If they were full price I wouldn't have bothered. I've actually got a set of £15 sensors unfitted which I plan to put on the front with a timed switch for my wife. Compared to her Mini my cars huge!

Diversion question, but have you put the Mini and the Accord wheel to wheel to compare the front?

I did this as a buying point with our dying Pug 206, and was surprised that there was relatively little difference. It was the back end that freaked my (then sitting in a child's booster seat :lol:) wife.

Nope I've not mate but the bonnet is half the size of the Accord and my wife sits inched from the windscreen (must be a woman thing!).

I mentioned it mate when you were looking for a place for your 1st gen Accord.

He's done alsorts for me, 2 x Seats, Vectra, Mini, 1st Accord, SV650s, Alloys galore. He's done a fair few for work colleagues; Jeeps, BMW's, etc

He used to do a lot for Range Rover garage in Huddersfield. He's based in Honley and very very good.

Yup sure does. He is called John and co owned with a chap called Tony. My wifes other cousin also works there and just finished his college course. His tutor commented that he was by far the best in the class because John would have him doing things and learning rather than just sweeping up and making tea etc. Strangely as well his tutor also trained John originally.

sorry guys my bad but it might be worth given hh a call to see what they can do lol